Natan David Kahn, M.D.
Maine Eye Center
1685 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04102
Toll Free: 800-545-6066
Natan David Kahn, MD
- Natan David Kahn, M.D. is an experienced ophthalmologist and respected surgeon who is fellowship trained in the field of Oculoplastic Surgery.
- As an oculoplastic surgeon, Dr. Kahn specialized training allows him to perform procedures ranging from cosmetic surgery of the eyelids and brows and treatments such as BOTOX®, to complex, reconstructive procedures of the eyelids, and orbits. He is also highly skilled at identifying and removing tumors of the eye area.
- Dr. Kahn grew up in Tyler, Texas and attended medical school nearby at the University of Texas-Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He continued his training with an ophthalmology residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center in New York and was appointed Chief Resident during his final year.
- Dr. Natan Kahn developed his specialized, fellowship training in Oculoplastic Surgery at West Virginia University Health Sciences Center. While at the Center, Dr. Kahn held a position as an instructor of ophthalmology.
- In the summer of 1999, Dr. Kahn joined Maine Eye Center. He maintains his professional office at their Portland, Maine facility and is able to perform many of his surgical procedures in Maine Eye Center’s Ambulatory Surgery Center. He also has affiliations with Maine Medial Center and Mercy Hospital in Portland, Maine.
- He is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
Services that Dr. Kahn provides:
- Cosmetic & Reconstructive eyelid surgery
- Lacrimal/Tear duct
- Orbital reconstruction
- Maine Eye Center’s Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Maine Medial Center
- Mercy Hospital in Portland, Maine.
Map / Contact Information
Click for PDF MAP/Directions
Directions from Maine Eye Center (Lowell Campus):
From the Maine Eye Center Parking lot turn right onto Burnham Street. Then turn left onto Marston Street and left again onto Park Avenue. Park Avenue will become Congress Street (Route 22). Follow for approximately 1.5 miles. Stroudwater Crossing is located on your right after the intersection of Congress and Frost Streets.
Directions from I-95:
Take exit 46 off I-95, The Maine Turnpike. Turn onto Jetport Road proceeding towards the Portland International Jetport and take a left onto Route 9 and continue approximately 1.2 miles. Stroudwater Crossing will be on your left after the intersection of Congress and Westbrook Streets.
Directions from I-295:
From the North:
Take exit 5B off Interstate 295 and follow Congress Street (Route 22) approximately 1.2 miles. Stroudwater Crossing is located on the right after the intersection of Congress and Frost Streets.
From the South:
Take exit 5 off Interstate 295 and bear right around the exit to drive west on Congress Street (Route 22). At the light, take a left and drive approximately 1.2 miles on Congress Street (Route 22). Stroudwater Crossing is located on the right after the intersection of Congress and Frost Streets.